Sunday, July 7, 2013

Top 5 Motivational Equestrian Videos

Recently I've been watching a lot of YouTub lately and I've been stumbling across all these great videos that equestrian accounts make for when they reach a certain amount of subscribers - a lot like a picslip for 300, for example.
Now, I have a love/hate relationship with these videos... they make me super motivated to be a better rider and horsewoman and to achieve my dreams in the horse world but they make me super emotional and many times I'll find myself wiping away a tear or reaching for a Kleenex to wipe my nose... also, often times I am brought down to a harsh reality from my big dreams by my parents, who are not horse people (or animal people in general) and then I end up super annoyed and angry.

However I do have some favourites... if you've watched any videos like these and have a particular favourite, let me know in the comments!

In no particular order:

Horse & Rider: Understood By None (my absolute favourite!)
Equestrianism: We Who Are One
Equestrianism: As A Team
Horse & Rider: Undying Love
"Just A Horse" [ E Q U E S T R I A N ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"